- Is there parking on-site? – There is ample parking at our site free of charge
- What do we wear? – We recommend you wear something comfortable, warm and things you don’t mind getting dirty and footwear - hard wearing boots or old trainers. We do provide overalls as well.
- Is food available on site? – There is nowhere to buy food on site but there is a Co-Op & Chip Shop a few minutes’ drive away. We do provide complimentary tea & coffee.
- Are there showers on site? – No but we do have toilet facilities where you are welcome to get changed.
- Can we drink alcohol before the events? – The short answer is no! We take your safety very seriously & you will not be able to participate if you have been drinking or are under the influence of any other substances.
- Will the events run in bad weather? – Yes, unless unsafe to do so a bit of rain or even snow won’t stop the events. Make sure you dress accordingly and be prepared to get dirty!
- Is transport included? - We don’t include transport in our packages. If you need to arrange please refer to your itinerary for address information – we are approximately a 20 minute drive by car from Nottingham city centre.
- Are there age limits to take part in the events? – The recommended minimum age is 16 years and no driving licence is needed.